Sunday, June 24, 2007

Angels



Here's an angel tattoo my brother asked me to design for him, i wasn't really into it to begin with but i'm really diggin it now. I think it turned out really well, but i would like some feedback on this sorta thing, i'm always open to ideas. I have a large list of tattoo drawings/ideas that im workin on now which should be fun, i find it helps me try to draw new things that i wouldn't normaly draw. Does anyone else find that when people figure out you can draw they ask for you to draw their tattoo, that happens to me all the time. *** On closer inspection i'm not a fan of the wings at all, they remind me of the wings on those flying monkeys on the wizard of oz! So i'm gonna play with it some more...(thats what she said)....hahahahaha.*** Wings fixed, i think they fit her much better:)

No comments: